VocaRadio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only those that post their avaliable times on the forum will be DJs

undefined Away

Midori Gale
    Midori Gale

undefined Away Empty undefined Away

Post by Midori Gale April 20th 2010, 12:26 pm

T____T is a tragedy. Well, i dunno why when i try to broadcast the data sent is by "pieces", making the songs sound like with cuts or jumps. I've been experimenting the last two weeks. Different internet connections, tring the different versions of winamp, differnt hours of the day. And even i almost reset my computer (i did back up, but for work reasons i can't reset now) But even when the back up, when the things were working, they didn't now

I'm so sad cuz this was a lot of fun, and i was having free "morning" time to do it, when the radio is usually dead.

I have to quit as a DJ till i can fix that thing. Everything works well with my connection, less radio. I duno if its my machine, the connection, the telecomunications in my country after the earthquake (they still have problems). I'll be testing and trying to see if i can broadcast anytime i can/want and of course, no one else is broadcasting, duh xD maybe winamp hates my contry xD!!!!! is a joke, but i found lots of sites, from music to video which my country has denied entry, lol

I'm not leaving, i just can't DJ, but i will be around here, checking the music other dj's upload and anything important, but i shoul be out of the programmation list u.u . The playlist by genre i'm still working on them, they're like 5GB of not compressed music so is taking me a while uploading everything in 4shared but they're comming, for sure 8D

it was fun and i'll be waiting to be back, messy technology!

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 5:58 am